Company Terms and Conditions
• Driver training can only commence with a valid learners or drivers licence.
• It is the learner’s responsibility to ensure they have their learners/drivers licence with them for the lesson. (Forgetting to bring your learners or drivers licence with you means the lesson might be cancelled at the last minute and you will still be liable for the cost of the lesson)
• We operate with a 48 cancelation policy so lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged for.
• EFT payments must clear before the lesson.
• Although every care will be taken to avoid accidents they do happen. As such the learner driver will be accountable for any accidents or damages to the vehicle while under their control